1. The Items of Personal Information to Be Collected and How to Collect1) When a user uses the service, the Company may collect the following personal information of the user.(i) Personal information collected at the time of initial member registration to provide smooth customer consultation and various services: email, name, mobile phone number, and password(ii) Personal information that can be automatically generated and collected during the course of service use or business process: IP address, cookie, service usage record, access log, the record of the suspension of use, the record of improper use, a user's browser type and OS, search word, the visit date and time, payment record, and personal information collected through the process of receiving personal consent from members
2. The Collection of Personal Information and the Purpose of UseThe purposes of the collection of personal information and the purpose of use are as follows.
1) The Management of Members- The Identification of a person for using the service: E-mail address- Complaints handling: e-mail address, mobile phone number, name
2) The settlement of fees relating to the implementation and servicing of the contract- The provision of contents: e-mail address, name, mobile phone number, carrier information, terminal information (model name, OS type and version), the record of app use and connection, authentication record, payment record, connection date & time record, the record of improper use- The record of the use of paid information and payment: payment records3) The use for the event and marketing- Event: name, e-mail address, mobile phone number- Marketing: telecom carrier information, terminal information, app use and access record, the record of improper use
4. The Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
The Company destroys information immediately when the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is achieved. The procedures for destruction and the method are as follows:- Destruction ProceduresThe Company retains personal information during the Retention Period pursuant to Retention Reasons, and destroys the information in a manner that it cannot be reproduced.- Method of destruction* The personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that disables the reproduction of record.* Personal information printed on paper is destroyed in paper shredders
5. Providing and sharing personal information1) In principle the Company does not provide personal information to outsiders. However, the following cases compose exceptions;- If a user has agreed in advance- If necessary for the settlement of a fee incurred by the provision of the service- In accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, including Framework Act on Telecommunications and Telecommunications Business Act or if there is a request from an investigating agency in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the laws for the purpose of investigation- If personal information is processed into a form that cannot be identified as the information of a specific individual, which is necessary for statistical report, academic research, or market research
6. The Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Exercise the Rights1) Users and legal representatives may withdraw their consent to the collection of personal information in writing or via telephone, e-mail, etc. In such case, the Company shall take necessary measures, such as the destruction of the personal information concerned, unless stipulated otherwise in the laws and regulations, after the Company confirms the identity of the person. However, if personal information is destroyed due to a membership withdrawal, related information generated and accumulated by the user during the period of the Company's services may be destroyed together.2) If a legal representative of a user visits and requests reading or correction, the Company may check the visitor is the true legal representative of the user. In this case, the Company may require the visitor to show his or her proof of legal representation.3) In the event that there is a good reason to refuse his or her request to read or correct the personal information of the user in whole or part, the Company will notify the User without delay and explain the reasons.
8. Complaints for Personal Information1) In order to protect a user's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the Company has designated a person in charge of personal information management as follows.- Personal Information Manager* Company : BigBox* Name: Choi Jung Goo* Phone: 070- 8672 - 9875* E-mail: shiftKey @ wjcompass .com2) Users can report all privacy-related complaints (complaints that occur while using company's services) to the person in charge of personal information management (Privacy Officer). The Company will get back to the user quickly in response to the privacy-related complaints. For other reports or advice on privacy needs, please contact the following organizations.- Privacy Complaint Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 without an area code)- Cyber Criminal Investigation Section in Supreme Prosecutors' Office (www.spo.go.kr / 1301 without the area code)- Cyber Security Administration in the Police (www.ctrc.go.kr / 182 without an area code)
Effective Date: July 12, 2017